Viewing class rosters in Blackbaud SIS
From NCSSM Wiki
Note: These instructions are intended for NCSSM faculty only.
Please use the following instructions to view your class roster(s) in the Blackbaud SIS.
- Sign into the Blackbaud SIS using your NCSSM email address. Authentication should automatically take place via Google.
- You should be taken to the My Day page and your Faculty persona should be visible at the top-left.
- Click on the Classes menu and select the class for which you wish to view your roster.
- Click on the Roster tab.
- You can now scroll the list presented to view your class roster alphabetically by last name.
- To communicate with all of your class' students, parents or students, or both via Blackbaud, you can click the Send Communication to drop-down menu and select who you would like to send a new communication to. A box will pop up to compose a message. Type the message and click Send Message.
- To run a roster report, click the Run Roster/Student Reports drop-down menu and select the report you would like to run. You may then view/print in PDF format, in Word format, or export the data for Excel.