Recording grades in Blackbaud SIS
From NCSSM Wiki
Faculty only: Please use the following instructions to record students' grades in the Blackbaud SIS.
- Begin by logging in to Blackbaud using your NCSSM credentials.
- Make sure you are in the “Faculty” persona, and use the Classes dropdown to select each of the courses for grade entry.
- From the course page, you can select the Grading tab, which will take you to the grade entry screen for that class.
- Once you are at the grade entry screen, use the drop down menu to select the final grade. Comments are required for grades of C-, D, or U. To add a comment, click the "Add" button in the Comment column. You may add a general comment to all students in the class by using the “Add to all” button at the top.
- Once all of your grades and comments are entered, please click the Review checkbox beside each grade (or check the “Review All” checkbox at the top of the column).
- Your grades will save automatically.
- Please note that checking the checkbox next to grade under the “Inc” column will delete the grade. Please do not check the “Inc” box.
- If you have questions or run into any difficulties, please email email@example.com