How to use the NCSSM Google Site template
From NCSSM Wiki
Please use the following instructions to use the official NCSSM Google Sites template.
- Go to your Google Site and make sure you’re signed into your NCSSM Google account (there’s a link at the bottom of the page to do so).
- Click on the gear/cog at the top-right and click on Manage Site.
- Click on Themes, Colors, and Fonts.
- Click on Browse more themes at the top-right.
- Click on the NCSSM Sites Template and click Select.
- Click Save.