Google Drive is cloud-based storage for all of your files, available everywhere and always backed up. Everyone at NCSSM has an unlimited amount of Google Drive storage. It is the service for storage that NCSSM ITS officially supports.
You can access Google Drive directly via drive.ncssm.edu.
- Google: Getting started with Google Drive
- Google: Getting started with Team Drives
- Google: Upload, organize, and view files
- Google: Sharing basics
- Install Google Drive File Stream for Windows
- Install Google Drive File Stream for Mac
- Install Google Drive on iPhone or iPad
- Install Google Drive on Android (Article being written)
- Sharing files with others at NCSSM using Google Drive (Article being written)