Jump to navigation Jump to search
Summer Accelerator students, please use the following instructions for:
- accessing your NCSSM account,
- logging into Canvas and accessing your course(s),
- and how to get help with either of the above
First step: NCSSM account login
- You will have received an email with your NCSSM account username (should be something like "sa.firstname.lastname") and a password.
- To log into your NCSSM account (which is a Gmail account), in your web browser of choice, navigate to http://mail.ncssm.edu.
- Enter your full NCSSM email address, such as firstname.lastname@example.org, and click Next.
- On first login, you may see the following prompt. Click Accept on Google's Terms and Conditions.
- You should see a "Welcome" screen.
- Click Next and then OK.
- You are now signed in and ready to use your new NCSSM account.
Second step: Canvas access
- In order to log into Canvas, you should use this URL: http://ncssm.instructure.com.
- Select the top option to use the NCSSM Students & Faculty Login.
- If you are already authenticated to your NCSSM Google account, you will be taken straight to your Canvas Dashboard. If not, however, please follow the steps below:
Please email email@example.com to get assistance with access.