Please use the following video and instructions to install Logger Pro.
Please note that this video is for Windows, however, the same instructions will work for the Mac. Just select the downloaded .dmg file rather than the .exe file.
Note: If Logger Pro gives an error about mfc140u.dll when launched, follow these instructions: https://www.vernier.com/til/4047/
- Log into My NCSSM using your NCSSM credentials.
- Click the magnifying glass to search for "software" and select the NCSSM Software tile.
- Click on "LoggerPro..."
- Click on the ReadMe First file for detailed installation instructions and for any passwords that may be required to complete the installation.
- Click the appropriate installer for your platform: .exe for Windows, .dmg for Macs. It should download to your computer.
- Use the instructions in the "Readme" file to complete the installation.
Be sure to read the provided ReadMe First file for required password information when installing Logger Pro.