Import your class schedule from Blackbaud SIS to Google Calendar
Please use the following instructions to import your class schedule from the Blackbaud SIS to your Google Calendar.
To Export from Blackbaud SIS
- Sign into the Blackbaud SIS at https://ncssm.myschoolapp.com/
- Make sure you're in the Faculty persona, which you should see at the top-left
- Click on the Calendar tab
- Click on the icon at the top right that looks like Wi-Fi symbol
- Under My Calendars click the Individual Filter Feeds button
- Right-click (or two-finger click/Ctrl-click on a Mac) on the Schedule link and copy the link
- Open a new tab in your web browser and paste the link there, but before hitting enter, change the "webcal" at the beginning of the URL to "http"
- Hit the enter key on your keyboard, and a .ical calendar file will download to your computer
To Import to Google Calendar
- Next, log into your NCSSM Google Calendar
- Optional: If you would like a new calendar into which you would like to import your Focus schedule, click the down-facing arrow and click Create new calendar. Name the calendar and then click Create calendar
- Click on the gear icon at the top-right and select Settings
- Click on Import & export on the left-hand side
- Under "Import" click on Select file from your computer
- Select the schedule.ics file on your computer you just downloaded from the Blackbaud SIS. It is probably in your Downloads folder
- For "Calendar" select the calendar into which you would like to import your Blackbaud SIS schedule
- Click Import
- Click OK and then exit Settings to go back to your calendar
Your Blackbaud SIS class schedule will now be visible in your Google Calendar.
If you have any questions or concerns about any of this, please Send ITS a Ticket.