Jump to navigation Jump to search
Please use the following directions to download and install the AirTame app in order to use an AirTame device to wirelessly share your screen.
Locations of AirTame devices on campus
- Beall 1, 3, 7, and 9
- ETC Dry Lab, E-Lab, and Fine Arts programs
- Watts 5
- Library Seminar Room
Instructions for installation and use
- Turn on the TV, projector, or ClearTouch in the space.
- If you do not see the AirTame screen like the one pictured below, prompting you to "Present Wirelessly", change the input of the device to the appropriate HDMI input.
- On your PC, Mac, or mobile device, install the AirTame app if you haven’t already. (This is a one-time step.) You can do so here: https://airtame.com/start
- Once installed, use this app to connect using the IP address presented on the Clear Touch screen (e.g. 192.168.xxx.xxx).
- Click either Share Window or Share Screen to project wirelessly.
If you have any issues with this process, please send a help ticket to ITS.