Adobe Creative Cloud
Please use the following instructions to get access to Adobe Creative Cloud applications at NCSSM.
Note: while all NCSSM faculty and staff can qualify for a license for Creative Cloud apps, license limitations restrict the number of licenses available to students, and only those students that have a need specific to campus service or other institutional projects with a faculty/staff sponsor may qualify for a license.
- Send ITS a ticket to request your license for Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Once ITS confirms a license has been assigned, you will receive an email from Adobe indicating that a license has been assigned to you.
- Click the link in the email or navigate to Adobe's website and click the Sign in link at the top-right.
- Click the Continue with Google button. Select your NCSSM Google account or sign into that account if necessary.
- If prompted to select Adobe ID or Enterprise ID at this point, click Enterprise ID.
- Under "Creative Cloud" click the Open button.
- In the section titled "Quick links", click Install Creative Cloud app.
- If you see a "Permission may be required" window, click OK.
- The Creative Cloud app will download.
- Click the downloaded file and run the Creative Cloud Installer.
- On the Let's Get Started screen, click Continue to open a browser window to authenticate your Adobe Creative Cloud account with the application. You should see a "You're all set" message.
- In the Creative Cloud app, click the Start Installing button. This step may take several minutes to complete.
- Once the installation has completed, the Creative Cloud app will launch. Click on the All apps tab if is it not already selected.
- Click the Install button for any and all Adobe Creative Cloud applications you would like to install.
If you have any issues with this installation process, please send a help ticket to ITS.